hey you spelled IDOL wrong! And sorry but the next Idol is Jordin Sparks!
OH MY BAD!
I am totally for Jordin!I hear ya Jess!
Second place is pretty good! Marlee & Jess, you should be very happy with that!
i voted like 10 times for Jordin last night. That is the first time I have ever voted!
What a loser! Who actually votes!
doolittle sounds like she is trying to clear her throat every time she sings, we can't even listen to her sing. GO BLAKE!!!! Blake takes the cake!!
More like Blake the FAKE!
I'm going to laugh when Doolittle says b-bye tonight!
It will be interesting to see what happens! I have a feeling we are going to say bye bye to Blake the Fake. As long as Jordin pulls through!
Nice knowin' ya Doolittle!!! Looks like my votes paid off!
It's a sad day in the entertainment business!!!!
I think Jordin is going to win!
Jordin rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/carley
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/carley
Hi Carley and Cameron!
The big day is coming soon! I still believe in Jordin!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
hey you spelled IDOL wrong! And sorry but the next Idol is Jordin Sparks!
OH MY BAD!
I am totally for Jordin!I hear ya Jess!
Second place is pretty good! Marlee & Jess, you should be very happy with that!
i voted like 10 times for Jordin last night. That is the first time I have ever voted!
What a loser! Who actually votes!
doolittle sounds like she is trying to clear her throat every time she sings, we can't even listen to her sing. GO BLAKE!!!! Blake takes the cake!!
More like Blake the FAKE!
I'm going to laugh when Doolittle says b-bye tonight!
It will be interesting to see what happens! I have a feeling we are going to say bye bye to Blake the Fake. As long as Jordin pulls through!
Nice knowin' ya Doolittle!!! Looks like my votes paid off!
It's a sad day in the entertainment business!!!!
I think Jordin is going to win!
Jordin rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/carley
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/carley
Hi Carley and Cameron!
The big day is coming soon! I still believe in Jordin!
Post a Comment