Is this like Stephanie's homeschool? Steph was 2nd in her class out of 2 people. Just kidding! That's awesome. We expect another 1st place prize in the triathlon!
that was pretty funny!
I didn't post anything about this for a reason.
why not--i think it's pretty cool. sean was just bragging about it last night to aaron!
it's a good thing you have a proud husband to show off your amazing accomplishments for you then!
You go girl!! That's impressive.
so i seriously could not have done a 10k! So proud of my little Marlee! when are you coming to Thatcher? you should let me know!!! I would love to see you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is this like Stephanie's homeschool? Steph was 2nd in her class out of 2 people.
Just kidding! That's awesome. We expect another 1st place prize in the triathlon!
that was pretty funny!
I didn't post anything about this for a reason.
why not--i think it's pretty cool. sean was just bragging about it last night to aaron!
it's a good thing you have a proud husband to show off your amazing accomplishments for you then!
You go girl!! That's impressive.
so i seriously could not have done a 10k! So proud of my little Marlee! when are you coming to Thatcher? you should let me know!!! I would love to see you!
Post a Comment