Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Step Closer....

Well we are another step closer to moving into our house. I remember when they started I was amazed how fast things were going. Then there was this break... Now it seems like they are progressing again. I am so ready for my own house. I have loved living with my parents and believe me Madison has REALLY loved it, but I am ready to have all my stuff, organize all my stuff, decorate, ect. Here are some updates on the house:
The built in entertainment center... It's not totally done, the bottom three opening are going to have cabinets and then the two skinny ones on the side of the tv opening will have cabinets too. (Spencer designed it)
They are done painting the inside of the house. the walls are a brown tan color and the ceilings, doors, and baseboards (aren't on yet), are cream.

The cabinets were put in (minus the cabinet facing)... Here is part of the kitchen, although they are going to fix the back wall. You can see that the microwave isn't lined up with where the stove will be. (on top of each other)
Last picture... They started laying the tile yeah!! Here is just a sample they had on the floor. They just started in the bathrooms. (I will post some pictures later)
The tile guy said it will be finished in about 3 weeks, then the carpet, fix the cabinets, do the driveway, light fixtures, paint the outside, counter tops, and a bunch of other little stuff. Now we are looking at hopefully being in the house sometime in April. (my fingers are crossed)

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

HOW FUN! I can't wait to see the finished product. So excited for you guys, and way to go on designing that entertainment center Spence!

russandkatie said...

looks awesome! You guys have the same tile as Keith and Steph, fun!

Family of Disney said...

can't wait to see more!