Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 wks...


I am literally growing every night. Every day someone says, "Your sure looking more pregnant." haha yep, there is a baby inside... isn't that what's suppose to happen? No, I am a lot bigger this time than with Madison. My next Dr apt, I will probably reach the weight I was when I delivered Madison. I started at the same weight too! The scary thing is I still have lots of time.
Alright, so I'm not going to lie, this pregnancy has gone so fast. I can't believe it...10 more weeks! We are so excited!! Spencer and I were talking the other day about how Madison doesn't really know what's coming, we decided we don't either. What's it going to be like?

4 comments:

The Seiuli's said...

Don't worry about the weight or what anyone else says, you look great!!! Cute prego mama!

Jessica said...

whatever, you are so not big!!

Tyler and Bryna said...

Ty and I were saying the same thing about Cole. There's gunna be some jealousy issues for sure! You look darling my dear!

Mary Anne said...

You're looking great if you ask me! But yeah it seems like your body just pops out way earlier than the first time. Cute belly, though. I don't think I prepared Sadie well for the addition, and she didn't handle is as well as I would have hoped. Good luck!