Baby #3 is on HER way!!! We are so excited and can't believe she will be here before we know it. We told our families at Christmas time with a picture. Yes we did the same thing the year before to announce Kenzie so we thought it would be funny to do the same. We did a different picture and I wrote a little poem to go with it. Everyone was VERY surprised!So here is the little story or back ground of this pregnancy....
So Kenzie one day I started to feel very tired and just yucky. Spencer said I bet your pregnant. I didn't laugh or anything but came back with at very smart answer..."right..." A couple weeks passed and I was training for a triathlon at the time and found myself getting tired quick. Spencer kept saying it "I think your pregnant." Really he was saying it in a joking voice because we both new that it was almost "impossible." Then one night I started feeling really yucky and Spencer said, "This time I'm being serious I think you are pregnant. If I go get buy a test will you take it?" I told him that there was no way I was pregnant but if that would make him feel better, sure. I knew I wasn't pregnant!! Well he cam home I took one... than another.... then told him that kind didn't work to go get another kind. I wanted the digital ones. He came home with a pack of 3 and I took each one!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Spencer and I were speechless. That night I couldn't sleep my mind was going a million miles a minute. How on earth??? When we got up the next morning Spencer was so excited! To make this novel sorter..... With some time we both are SO excited and can't wait. We admit we don't know what it will be like and we will have some big changes to make but couldn't be happier!! We are so blessed to have such great girls and can't wait for another one!!! Nothing in the world makes me happier than my kids and just being a Mom. We are counting the days and weeks!!! Emilee (Emi) will be here sometime in the beginning of July. YEAH!!
1 comment:
I am oh so happy for you!!
Post a Comment