Marlee you are a nutcase to WANT to run this thing. And I cant believe that you were able to talk Spencer into running it with you! Crazy Crazy Marlee, but I still love you. haha
Hey Marlee! Good to hear from you! Blogs are so fun to reconnect! You look like you are doing well. Congrats on your triathlon that is freakn' amazing!! Jer and I are living in Pinetop, so you were just down the road from us. Crazy small world! I love blogger and check it all the time.
Heidi it was nice to hear from you! It is a small world! Herb and I are coaching v-ball together. We were talking about the good old times in college! It was fun/funny to look back on a lot of those memories.
7 comments:
Marlee you are a nutcase to WANT to run this thing. And I cant believe that you were able to talk Spencer into running it with you! Crazy Crazy Marlee, but I still love you. haha
yeah I never would have thought he would sign up for another one so fast and with out me!
seriously Spence can I borrow your spandex when you come visit
Hey Marlee!
Good to hear from you! Blogs are so fun to reconnect! You look like you are doing well. Congrats on your triathlon that is freakn' amazing!! Jer and I are living in Pinetop, so you were just down the road from us. Crazy small world! I love blogger and check it all the time.
To funny, Jeremiah grew up with Alicia. And we were camping with their family this weekend. Crazy, the world can seem so small.
Heidi it was nice to hear from you! It is a small world! Herb and I are coaching v-ball together. We were talking about the good old times in college! It was fun/funny to look back on a lot of those memories.
I can't beleive you know alicia and aaron! Aren't they fun people! We sure miss hanging out with them now that we don't live there.
Post a Comment