Monday, September 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged

My husband...

What is his name? Spencer Carl Forsberg
How long have you been together? Married almost a year!(Sept. 16, 06)
How long did you date? We started dating in Sept 05 and got engaged April 23, 06
How old is he? OLD!! jk I always tease him because when I was in 8th grade he graduated high school. He is 26.
Who eats more? I wish I could say he always does, but it depends on what it is! Most of the time he does though.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Not even a question!! HIM!!
Who sings better? Well he is getting better!! He practices!
Who is smarter? Let's say he uses his brain a lot more than me:)
Whose temper is worse? Mine I guess
Who does the laundry? Me, he helps fold everyonce in a while
Who does the dishes? Me, BUT I do love when he helps!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He likes to rotate! Weird I know!
Who pays the bills? Him, I have not seen any since we ahve been married.
Who mows the lawn? Neither! But when we get a house he will, because he is very picky how it has to look! I would hate to be the cause of a plate of grass going the wrong way.
Who cooks dinner? Right now my MOM
Who drives when you are together? HIM
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Spencer
Whose parents do you see the most? Depends which ones we are living with :)
Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
Who asked who out? He asked me out!
Who proposed? HIM
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the situation! I am in certain ways and he laugh and it goes both ways.
Who has more friends? He would say me, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like him!
Who has more siblings? ME by 1 (i have 7 he has 6)
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends who you ask

6 comments:

russandkatie said...

love it!!!

Jessica said...

all the Forsberg boys are alike (and Sean) when it comes to their yards!

russandkatie said...

yes they are, except Keith I'm pretty sure he has made Stephanie mow the lawn before :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

Keith is just not as prideful as the rest of us guys!

taytum said...

Hey, I found your website through Erin Householder, and I remembered you from EA. Just wanted to say hi, and congrats on getting married!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Of course I remember you! It is fun to see what people are up to.