Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tradition Labor Day Haymore Reunion





1st= This is Spencer and I with my Parents, waiting to bust open the pinata.
2nd and 3rd= This is Spencer and I at work in one of the family games. Yes one was chubby bunny.
4th= Grandpa's Favorite when all the grand-daughters sing

19 comments:

russandkatie said...

how fun

Jessica said...

so how many marshmellows did you put in your mouth?

Spencer and Marlee said...

It was fun to see all the cousins and to camp in tents and all that fun stuff. There were 48 people I think. I got 14 marshmellows in my mounth. It was sick, my spit turned to paste.

Spencer and Marlee said...

(of the big marshmellows)

Jessica said...

that's amazing that you fit that many in!! I did it at one of my bridal showers and was dying with around 8 of them in my mouth!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Yeah I have a huge mouth! I was about to vomit to be honest. Especially when everyone was making me laugh because my nose got huge.

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun you and Herb coaching together. What team are you coaching? I did JV last year and this year I am varsity assistant coach. I love it.

Erin said...

Love the marshmellow picture! I can't do that many - I gag WAY too easy! Delanne said that you guys had a really good time at your family reunion. Looks like fun.

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am coaching freshman! Boy sometimes it is work! Just to get the serve recieve rotation and all the different defences is tuff. I love it though! Hey anything to be in the gym with volleyball, right? JV and Varsity would be a blast too. herb is helping out with varsity as one of the assistant coaches. We enjoy it together! That is fun you get to help with coaching too!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Erin I was gagging! It was sick to be honest! We were talking about it when everyone was over last night for dinner it was not attractive. (but that is totally me)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that Kameron and Gina had added your link to their blog. Very cute! You guys look so happy. I dont know how you do those long runs.

Gina Lee said...

Crazy Marlee. I swear, I am never going to see you. Yes we are coming down on friday night and leaving on sunday! Dang you Marlee Haymore Forsberg!!!! But shhhh, remember its a surprise for my mommy! She knows we are coming, but she doesnt know about the partayyy! Well maybe you and Spence can come visit us when we get into town. I would say we would stop by and see you...but we only have so long in a car before Porter turns into a demon child!!! I will give you a buzz. Love you!!

taytum said...

Okay, so you asked how I am doing....Great! Married life is good. It just works for me. I never thought that I could depend so much on one person, but I do. It looks like you guys are staying busy too. Happy Anniversary in a few days....one year down eternity to go!

Our Ohana said...

Cute Blog Marlee!! I was blog hopping a came across yours. You guys are too cute!! Where are you building your house at? Are you gonna be in the same ward??

Kara said...

Hey Marlee, cute blog! Love the chubby bunny picture! Yeah, I got 11 but I was laughing too hard I had to spit them out, it was funny though. So I finally set up a blog, it's kinda lame sill, it's still in the works. Check it out if you want though, itzawonderfullife.blogspot.com
Your house seems to be coming along good, that's very exciting! Hope all is well with you guys!

Spencer and Marlee said...

It sure is nice to hear from so many of you! Jami, our house is not far from your in-laws. We are right off cherokee on your way to the Stake Center. It will be fun when you come to visit your in-laws. You can just walk down the street to our house!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Kara- You did do good on the chubby bunny! It was so much fun to get together with everyone! I tell you what... It is going to be SOO fun when you move down here! WE are going to be neighbors!

Kara said...

You say you're excited now for us to be your neighbors, but just wait until I start ding-dong ditchting you at 3 in the morning... Haha, yeah right. I'm excited too! :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

Kara, all I have to say is "BRING IT!!" Remember we don't have kids. I am sure it is a pain to keep putting her to speep every few mintues! haha