Sunday, September 16, 2007

One Down and an Eternity to go!!!

Top 10 Reasons Why I love Spencer
1. He ALWAYS makes me laugh
2. Constantly thinking of others
3. Puts his family first
4. Treats me like a queen
5. Loves to share the gospel
6. He is always pushing me to do better
7. Sets an example by reading his scriptures every morning and saying his prayers
8. ALWAYS looks for the positive in every situation
9. Works hard
10. Looks good in Spandex!! (Had to put that in there)

I can't believe it! It has been one year for Spencer and Marlee Forsberg! It has truly been the best year of my life! Spencer and I were reminiscing today about well last year at this time we were..... Getting dressed, taking pictures, ect. It blows my mind to think that that was a year ago. That day marked the beginning of a new life for the both of us. This may sound weird but... When I was teaching a Young Women’s' Lesson about temple marriage and what it's like to fall in love it was hard for me to explain to the girls. I remember in one of my institute classes thinking of how awesome it will be to really fall in love with someone. It is totally better then I even expected! I love that I get to wake up with Spencer every morning, eat most of our meals together, and be best friends! I was so lucky to meet such an amazing guy! He always is so willing to serve me any way possible! The thing I love most is continuing to learn more and more about each other. This past year I have fallen more and more in love with Spencer! He is my beat friend and I wouldn't change anything about him!

8 comments:

Erin said...

That is a great post about your hubby! It's so amazing to feel that way about someone and know that it is lasting and not something temporary. I had no idea that Jessica introduced the two of you... I didn't even know that you knew her that well! Where is she on her mission?

Flint and Jan said...

Hey Marlee,
I love your blog!!!
Check out Flint and mine at
www.wontubmyneighbor.blogspot.com
Come see us!
Jan

Spencer and Marlee said...

Jan it is cute I looked at it! Cooper is so adorable! I remember going to a pre-school like that!

Jessica said...

What a nice wife...where's your post about Marlee--Spence?

Spencer and Marlee said...

Didn't you read what she wrote? I treat her like a QUEEN so I don't have to write anything!

Jessica said...

funny

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! It really does go by so fast! Before you know it you'll be coming up on your 5th (yeah, we're old). :) Marlee, you're such a cute wife by the way.

Haymore Family said...

hey that is so cool! congrats! okay to get music just click on my music this at the bottom at make my playlist and it will take you to the site and you set up an account and search for tunes and you can add songs off of mine or find your own too, really easy then go to add page element on your blog and click on the one that says add .....html link code and copy the code from the playlist website and copy on your blog! let me know if that doesn't make sense!