A. I was tagged by my favorite Gina Lee so here it is: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (I probably wont do this last part, they'll read it eventually and if not...O'well)
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was starting to shave my legs!!! Very exciting.
2. Trying to remember to wear a bra!! (let's face it I really didn't need one)
3. Sitting through Mrs. Williams homeroom.
4. I was wearing a lot of my Sister's clothes. (those body suits baby)
5. Playing middle school basketball
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Work!!
2. Take a shower!!
3. Stain the entry way table and paint the stools.
4. Sing in the Christmas Cantata tonight!
5. Attempt to run!! (I've been trying but that darn Grandma hip!)
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Pretzels and Frosting
3. Chocolate (I can never resist)
4. Ice Cream
5. Caramel Rice Cakes
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a vacation house next to a beach and one in the mountains.
2. Travel the world.
3. Go to Mexico and visit all the people Spencer's met on his mission.
4. Buy land in Sierra Vista up in the mountains with lots of land!
5. Get my yard done
3 of my bad habits:
1. I never do my hair or get ready unless I am going somewhere. I am always in workout clothes! My poor husband he always comes home to a frumpy wife. Sorry babe!!
2. Interrupting! I get excited when something comes into my brain! So I hurry and say it!
3. Complaining about things that really aren't that bad. (this was Gina's but I like that. I think we all do this at one point or another)Making a big deal out of nothing!
5 places I have lived:
1. Sierra Vista, AZ
2. Thatcher, AZ
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Glendale, AZ
5. ??????
5 Jobs I’ve had:
1. Nanny
2. Keystone Homes Secretary
3. Swim Lesson Instructor
4. Personal Training
5. Cleaning Houses
5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I hate shaving my legs.. (BUT I do it)
2. I am a little OCD!
3. I hate Fish!! The smell ect!
4. I am not ticklish
5. I hate dishes in the sink.
Well there you go Gina, I fulfilled my tag!! I now tag, Amanda, Allison, Kara, Jess, Katie(all 5 of you if you want to do it!! haha)After writing that, I come to realize that I need to get more friends with different names. lol Anyways, have fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment