
So my Sister in law had a good idea to have everyone put a picture of there Christmas tree on there blog! I love to look at trees so feel free to post a picture. This tree is a special tree. It's actually one of my Mom's trees. (Our tree is very cute and little) This tree has hand made stockings that my Grandma made. On every stocking it has a name of someone in my parents family. (all the kids, in-laws, and grand kids) The other ornaments on this tree my same grandma made for each of her grandchildren. My Grandma found an old torn doiley (sp?)from my great great grandma. She was going to get rid of it, but my Mom asked for it and cut the good pieces out and made ornaments. Aren't they beautiful?


5 comments:
Such a cute idea!! I am still waiting to see your new house pictures!
very creative idea
It is neat to have a tree so full of memory things. I don't have any decorations from my family home and that is sad as we really had some beautiful trees over the years. One of my favorites was the year our tree was all purple and gold with packages wrapped to match. We had to open those packages carefully and then wrap them back up because they were part of the "decorations".
sorry I never commented before, I love your tree! Thanks for sharing!
oh my goodness i can't believe how grown up you are. This is sara maren's cousin. Glad you are doing good. check out my blog sometime.
Post a Comment