I know I have been horrible at keeping our blog updated! I have a lot to catch you up on! We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent it up with Spencer's family in Phoenix. It was fun to see the traditions that they have and experience their Christmas. Santa came and visited the family on Christmas eve. It was fun to see the excitement in the kids that were not scared of him. Spencer got 2 weeks off of work for the holidays, so we got to spend 5 days up there and then came home on Wednesday. On Friday, my brother and sister-in-law came down and helped us set up the sprinkler system . (THANKS GUYS!!!) It was a lot of work and we are just finishing it up!


We took a brake and let the Klippel's experience riding a horse.
2 comments:
Marlee, your house is GORGEOUS! Matt and I will have to come visit you and Spencer some time! Matt has a friend who lives in Tucson and we are always going down there.
I hope you had a great Christmas and a fun New Year.
Your house is so cute! I love it. I bet you guys are so excited. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment