Thursday, January 31, 2008

"We're starting on Monday"

So this year Spencer and I decided to eat healthier! We were not eating sweets and not eating much white flour. We did so well. (We allowed one day to do whatever) We were proud! WELL.... This week I made a total of 3 batches of brownies and 5 things of cookies. Not 5 dozen! Like 5 different kinds of cookies! Yes, they were for people and different thing for church but we always made sure there was plenty extra! It has been a horrible week! At least I can say I have been running! This is when you love the saying..."I'll start Monday."

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Well hey at least you're starting Monday...around here Dusty will have no such thing as a diet. We'll start...um never. He's seriously addicted to sugar, but he works out like no one else I know so I guess he can get away with it...for now. I'm just afraid his insides are screaming for help! Oh boys...

Jessica said...

that is a classic line from Sean--in fact he just told me yesterday that he's going to work out "starting on monday!"

Haymore Family said...

you are tagged the rules are on my blog get started sucker!

Candace said...

Marlee! I need to send you an invite to see my blog, but I need your email address to do it! Pretty please?? Our email is jondace@gmail.com. THANKS!