

Well Spencer has now started the Master’s Program! He walks in the door from work and goes straight into the office. He has been working hard and studying A LOT! I have no idea what time he goes to bed because I go to bed before him! We did get confirmation that his work is going to cover his schooling!!! YEAH!! That was great news. He just has to keep A’s and B’s. I don’t doubt that he can do it! He is just extremely busy with school, work, and church. What amazes me most is he does it all with a positive attitude!
7 comments:
Good luck to you Spencer! and to you too Marlee...it's hard having a husband with his nose in the books. Dusty is just getting into a master's program too, and I'm scared I'll see him less than I do now! Good thing you are both good sports about it! Hope Northrop Grumman is treating you guys well...
at least you can get lots of scrapbooking done while spence is studying!!
That is true I do scrapbook when he is working. I have also had a lot of time to read my scriptures and actually study them.
that's our happy boy Spencer. Believe me, two years will go by fast...
good job Spence!!! hang in there Marlee!
Way to go Spencer!
Hey, sorry I have been slacking. I just got your text for the brief moment I turned my phone on and then it dies again. Here is my address:
40188 W Mary Lou Dr.
Maricopa, AZ 85238
And why do you need me to give it to you AGAIN? I think this is #3 that I have emailed it to you. haha. Miss you and hopefully we will be coming to SV soon. Now that I dont have to teach every sunday....we may make it out of town next month. Thats my goal!!
Post a Comment