Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let it SNOW!!



So we have had just amazing weather this past few weeks! It had been in the high 60's and low 70's. We were thinking that spring was just around the corner. Well Friday was a day of beautiful SNOW!! It snowed on and off all day Friday. It was so awesome. It was so fun to watch and yes I played in it!! Spencer was to cold! Saturday I left to Tucson at 5:00 in the morning for a volleyball tourny. My car was covered with snow! All the houses were covered. I couldn't get over how beautiful it looked. There was snow along the the side of the road until just outside of Benson. Now it's all melted, and again it is a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I can't wait for our snow up here to melt! I seems like such a long winter. Yesterday was the first day in months I was about to workout outside. Although I do love snow.
On a crazy note, I had a dream of the whole EA volleyball team the other night. We were all running down a busy street to go eat Mexican food and I tripped so you Krystal and Kristin had to carry me...wonder what that mean!?! Crazy dreams.

russandkatie said...

how fun!!! i wish we could have been there for it.

Jana and Brett said...

Darn! I can't believe it is actually snowing in Arizona too?? Now there is no place for me to escape. ;0) haha

Erin said...

I'll be honest, I wasn't loving that snow when it took Jace and I 3 hours to drive from Tucson to Thatcher on Friday night! But it was way fun to see so much snow on the ground in Benson.

Lisa said...

Hey Marlee, how the heck are you!! I sure miss all you girls! Did I ever tell you guys thanks for letting me crash in your house? I dont really remember and it's making my soul nervous, so i need to make sure you know that it was very much appreciated!! Since that random peice of info is out of the way now....I guess i'll say hello. and good bye!! Take care!!!!

Our Ohana said...

how FUN! Hey can I get your mailing address? We're having a modbe party in Sierra Vista and want to get you an invite. You can e-mail it to me so you don't have to post it on my blog:

kjhaban@cableone.net

thanks!!!