
So a couple weekends ago one of my BESTEST friends came and stayed the weekend. Kristal and I had A LOT of catching up to do. She just recently returned from her mission. That was 18 months to catch up! She had met Spencer many times, but when she left we were still just dating. In fact her last words before she left was, "Marlee, Spencer is a great guy. Don't miss out on a wonderful opportunity. Promise me you will give him a chance and have an opened mind." So I kept the promise. We looked at pictures and talked the ENTIRE night. The next day we made waffles, went running, out to lunch, got pedicures, played cards, and talked more and more! I love this girl! It was definitely a treat to have come!
7 comments:
I love Kristal too! Tell her I said Hi! can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! I love you!
How FUN!!! I love that girl too!!! It was so fun to see you yesterday - next time we're down we'll have to come look at your house!!
Sounds like a great friend (with good advice too!)
best friends are the best!!! How fun!
i'm so jealous! i wish i could have been there...i really miss you guys. But seriously let's have a girl's night when you come up to Utah...you, kristen, me and anyone else who is coming up. It would be so fun!
Man I miss her too! Tell her hi for me! Man I miss you! Well the house looks good! Tell Spencer good job! Well I love you and can't wait to see you or talk to you again!
That sounds like so much fun!!!! I saw the picture of both of you and it made me smile. I sure miss you guys. You are great!! Good luck on the sprinkler system.
Post a Comment