Thursday, March 27, 2008

We Love Easter

Click to play Easter Picnic
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

Every Saturday before Easter we have an Easter picnic in the Mountains! We had a great time eating food and having tons of easter egg hunts!! My entire family was there. Amanda and Garet came from Dallas, and even more exciting.... We have a new member of the family!! My sis-in-law, Karisa had a little girl, Jaycie!! She is ADORABLE!! We had lots of fun watching her kids too! It was a fun time by all!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

those are some great pics of spence!

Jessie and Byron said...

Hi Marlee!!
I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! You pics are so cute and you look so happy! Are you guys living in Arizona? Hope to hear back form you soon! Take care,
Jessie

Mary Anne said...

how fun...I love the picture of Spencer posing with some sort of branch...or whatever it was! is that classic or what? you guys are perfect.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Those were flowers I found and game him! It was funny!