

So Spencer has been working so hard on our yard. The sprinklers are all ready! We are just waiting for it to stop freezing at night so we can get our grass. he has been working hard to lay out gravel on both sides in the front yard and just finished the sidewalk. I LOVE it! We also extended the patio. It turned out awesome! We owe a big thanks to all that helped! Here is the finished product!


9 comments:
It looks great--can't wait to see it in person next week!
it's great having a hard working man for a husband...you two are so great for each other. I love the house and hope to see it one day!
good job guys, I hear you are coming up here this weekend. Can't wait to see you!
hey that's what we're doing right now...landscaping the backyard. We've only been in our house for 1 1/2 years now, so you guys are doing good to already be working on it. I can't wait until we have grass! How fun that you two (Kristal) had a girl's night. Sometime I want to have a huge girls night with former EAers. Maybe we could do it this summer.
Hey woman!! Thanks for letting me bombard you this week. I am still feeling like crap, so I am gonna need you to drive up here this weekend and continue our little arrangement of me being the sickly person and you being my nurse and babysitter! haha. jk! It was fun to see you and I still owe you a million. And dummie me I didnt even look in the back or side yard to see all you have done. I did see the adorable palms out front though. Where are the pictures of those? Anyways, LOVE ya and cant wait to see you again.
wow! you really have been working a ton! that looks great! looks like it will be a great bunko spot!!!!!!
Looks nice! I am excited to see it!! I'll be home soon! YES!! love you. and thanks for calling the other day. It was really fun...i needed that.
Hey Marlee!
Your house looks great! You really should come see us when you come to town!!!
Just wanted you to know that I love you!
Jan
How fun I actually love yard work. It is great to look back and see all the things you did with your own hands.
Post a Comment