Sunday, March 30, 2008
A quick run between church meetings....
So today I had an experience that some of you might have experienced before but others... it may come in the future! After setting up stuff in the Young Womens room I decided to make a quick sprint (literally) to the womens bathroom. I had to hurry before YW's started. As I was scrambling through the hallways, I finially made it to the bathroom. I hurried and pushed the door open walked in and thought they had remodeled the bathrooms. I went to turn the little knob to open the stall door and out of the corner of my right eye I noticed I was mistaken. There on the wall were a few urinals. As soon as I realized the mistake I had made I dashed to the door for a fast exit. As I stretched my hand out to grab the handle to pull the door open it swung open. I looked directly at the ground and saw a man's brown church shoes. Great I thought, "Are you kidding me?" I didn't look up, I just heard how crowded the halls were and couldn't wait for everyone to see a woman walk out of the mens restroom. As I slithered around the guy looking at the carpet I said, excuse me I am sorry and as soon as the door was opened I took a sharp turn in hopes I was not being seen. Of course lots of people did and laughed hard. Are you joking.... Here I was really having to go and totally ran out of time. I had to hold it for another hour. Yes, some of you may know I have a bladder the size of a 5 year old. It was not fun. That entire hour I continued to laugh at myself, thinking of how I would react if I saw a lady come out of the MENS bathroom. PLUS... I have no idea who the man was that walked in as I was trying to exit! I bet a lot of people will now see me and laugh thinking, "Thats that lady that went in the men's bathroom." What a great experience! I am glad I could make everyone's day! I Hope many of you get to experience this! I would hate for you to miss out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Sadly I have done this too many times!!! Complete and utter humliation, I know!! Honey I am so sorry, but you gave me a great laugh today. Thanks!
I just did it recently and I felt even worse when no one saw me! Forsome reason evn though there was no one there I felt as though people were laughing all the way around!
I have done that before! It was in the airport and yes a man came in and i was so embarrassed that i went into the womens bathroom and sat there for a while! I couldn't believe i did that! But in church would be really embarrassing.
Marlee, thats freaking funny about you and the bathroom!! haha!! And thats awsome about how we are related in some way, my mother in law is coming up tomorrow and I will have to ask her about it and see how exactly it works! Sierra Vista huh?? The pics of your house are awsome, only you can make a house look so awsome and homey!! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!!!
Yup...I ahve done that before..in the airport. Good thing i only made if halfway in before a group of GI's walked past me..I was embarrassed!!!
Oh Marlee, I just love you! That really did make my day, and I'm sorry it was at your expense. But that's pretty dang funny! I haven't done it yet, but I'm sure one of these days I will, so when I do, you'll be the first to know about it! :)
that is so hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!
You got TAGGED!!
oh man what a day! that's pretty embarrassing, but you are totally the type of person who can get away with things like that and people don't think you're crazy! I'm so excited to see you this weekend...so so excited!
Oh my gosh Marlee. That is hilarious!! Don't feel too bad though... I remember doing the same thing at church when I was like 10 years old, but I had actually made it in the stall and back out when a teenage boy caught me and told me I needed to get out. That is just too funny though. Something you can think about and laugh about for a long time!
That is such a funny story! I love it. I am so glad I got to see you this weekend finally. It had been a long time. I had so much fun! I need to post those pics soon. I'm glad everything is going great. I love you tons and can't wait to have our mexico trip. We seriously need to do that for sure.
I know, I was bummed we didn't see you guys either! You really need to learn to clear your schedule when we're coming... :) But good news, we'll see you tomorrow! But shhh, don't tell Delann! ;) And also, it's looking like we'll be neighbors pretty soon! Prepare yourselves!
Post a Comment