I know it was a week ago, but I have been busy! Last Friday we got to fly up to Utah with my in-laws for conference. We got to Utah just in time for dinner. We ate at one of Spencer's favorite and definitely now one of my favorites, Tucanos. Seriously it was so good! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. (totally one of my highlights of the trip) It was WOW!! That night we stayed at Spencer's Uncle and Aunt's house. (thanks!) There were actually lots of cousins staying there too, so it was fun to get to know them all better. (I am lucky to marry into such a fun family)We had a good time together. The next two mornings we watched conference at the house and had tickets to the afternoon sessions. Spencer went to Priesthood with his Dad also.

During that time I got to spend like 3 hours with some of my bestest friends, Kristen and Mary Anne. It was so fun getting the updates on their lives. They are doing so good! P.S. you can tell we still haven't grown up by the picture:)(I can't wait until our big get together)

After the Priesthood session we met back together to eat dinner. (Sorry I was late)

Sunday was another great day of conference. It is just a different and wonderful feeling to go to the Conference Center. The choir is totally different live. It's beautiful! I enjoyed the entire weekend. It was a needed vacation and fun to spend time with the in-laws and friends.
10 comments:
Sounds like you had fun...wish we coulda been there!
Lucky! Man you must of had so much fun up there. I want to go so bad. I miss you so much. I got your message yesterday I was in church and then some people came over for dinner but I called you back around 7:00 pm but you didn't answer I almost started to cry. JK man I miss you. I hope everything is going great for you and spence. Well I have to get back to work. but you have fun and please never grow up. I love ya the way you are ha ha ha!
Marlee! COnference looked so fun! I wish I could have been there for the whole thing! The first time Matt and I went to Utah we went out to eat at Tucanos too! He served his mission in Brazil so it is totally his favorite place too! We go there everytime we are up there now! I hope life is good! Love ya guys!
now this is how i remember you girls. So fun! Kristen was glad she got to see you!
I was so glad I got to hang out with you guys! Sometimes I just really really miss you guys...okay so lots of times I really miss you guys! I can't wait to have our big rocky point trip...I told dusty about it and it even made it into our weekly journal entry....so it is official we have to go!
How fun! I am so jealous my silly face isnt sitting right next to you guys! We do need to get that get together set up though...SOON. I need a vacation. We should just do a girls trip to like Disneyland or california somewhere! How fun would that be. I miss all my Geeks! We sure have lots of fun memories! So lets make more!
Thanks for the novel! haha. What if we did a Vegas weekend?! That way its in between. We could Meet Kristen and MaryAnne, and you Holly and I could drive together there. We could do the whole Imax, rollercoasters, and lots of Buffet stuff. I dont know where else we coiuld meet thats in between. But I say lets do it. We need to plan something.
Marlee, can I just say how much I love the faces you make in pictures! They seriously crack me up! I'm glad you guys had so much fun at conference. Isn't the Conference center amazing?!? I've only been once and I loved it! Well, keep having fun and like Sammy said "never grow up", I know I'm not going to anytime soon! :)
marlee i miss you. it looks like you are doing great! we so need to stay in touch. love ya
What a fun weekend. I am jealous you got to see Kristen I haven't seen her in forever! And yes I still do vinyl, just let me know what you had in mind.
Post a Comment