gotta love the Easter bunny! I think your Easter bunny might be a little cooler than ours up here in Utah...maybe next year he'll bring more than just candy! Hey are you still going to be up for Conference? We need to play! Plus, your hair is super super long! it looks great!
REALLY? Wow, that is a small world, my father in laws name is Robert Lunt, he is in the stake presidency there I don't know if that helps or not but yeah thats my in laws!! Where do you live? In Mesa or Utah? If you are around the valley we should get together sometime!
4 comments:
looks like you guys got some fun treats! we missed you guys too!
gotta love the Easter bunny! I think your Easter bunny might be a little cooler than ours up here in Utah...maybe next year he'll bring more than just candy!
Hey are you still going to be up for Conference? We need to play!
Plus, your hair is super super long! it looks great!
Spencer looks so much like Russ in that picture... maybe it's just the garment top and the half closed eyes :)
REALLY? Wow, that is a small world, my father in laws name is Robert Lunt, he is in the stake presidency there I don't know if that helps or not but yeah thats my in laws!! Where do you live? In Mesa or Utah? If you are around the valley we should get together sometime!
Post a Comment