(family room and dining room)
(The Kitchen)
(The Master Bedroom)This is our house that is finally done! We love it! We are currently working on the front and back yard. It will be nice to have grass and get rid of the nasty dirt! We have had the Forsberg family to visit but would love more!! You have to come visit to see the rest of the house! PLUS we will have grass!!
19 comments:
Its about dang time!!!!!!! I love it. It looks GREAT!! See you didnt need me down there to help you decorate. You did marvelous! I am SOO happy for you guys, I cant wait to see it in person! It is missing one thing though!!! A nursery!!! haha. It was so great talking to you, I miss ya tons. We need to plan a weekend to drive down and visit. Maybe in Feb! Love you and congrats...it looks B-E-A-UTIFUL!!
Okay, I LOVE your kitchen!! And I LOVE your bedroom set. Where did you get it at? Everything looks awesome. We'll have to come by and see the rest of it whenever we're down there!! How EXCITING!!
I love your house Marlee you did a great job decorating and making it feel very homey!
we loved your house too. thanks for having us. maybe we'll be neighbors one day and then we can really get some good scrapbooking done!
your house is so cute! i still haven't been over to see it in real life but i will someday!
Hey Marlee, your house looks so cute! I'm so impressed that you got it painted and decorated so fast...it takes me forever! Anyway, sorry we missed you over New Years, it seemed like a really short trip, plus I heard you had tons of company. Next time though!
I LOVE your house!! It's like a real - grown up house! Haha. Can you tell I've been living in an apartment for way too long? You have it decorated so cute.
I LOVE your house!! It's like a real - grown up house! Haha. Can you tell I've been living in an apartment for way too long? You have it decorated so cute.
Woo hoo for a new house that is SO SO cute! How fun...it's too bad we didn't get to see you for longer over Christmas, but at least I got to see your cute face! Next time we'll have to come check out your new place...uh, I think that rhymed. whoops!
Wow that is an amazing house. I wish I had a house instead of living with his family but hey I love it no matter what. So what is going on in your life? Are you Pregnant? You can tell me if you are. But how is spencer doing? I have not talked to you in such a long time. Well I am not pregnant and I still live with jared's family. its fun. Well I have got to get back to work. Call me sometime.
Wow! Nice house! Isn't it awesome to have a place you can call your own? I'm so happy for you guys! Now all you guys need are some babies to fill it up! jk! Where is at again? Sierra Vista right? I'm a little out of the loop can ya tell? haha! Well, I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so well. Congrats on the new home!
we need to just set up bunco and send invites and do it or we never will! i am very excited and we would see eachother more but you workaholic can't handle fitting me in your schedule!
Woman, YOU need to have atleast ONE before you started getting after me for having another one. I am still one ahead. You catch up to me and then I will think about having another!!! =)
I like the new header! Very cute.
I would love to talk to you someday!! Man I miss you so much!! Geez!! I know you would tap that everyone would want to tap this hot stuff! Ha Ha jk I am going to call you and you better answer missy!!
love the new look of your blog!
I tagged you! You know what to do!
Marlee!
congratulations! I can't imagine buying a house...its a good thing because we won't be doing that until after 2010! I love what you did with it! Is it nice to have your own yard? That is what I'm excited for.
You and Spencer did a great job.:0)
Cute house! I love the red!!! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. We are really excited about this baby. I am so worried all the time that something bad is going to happen, so each appointment I get a little sick to my stomach, followed by such relief when we get to hear that everything is okay!
Post a Comment