
This is my Brother, Elder Jared Haymore. Does he look good or what? I can't believe he is now serving in Chile. He is doing so good. We have really enjoyed getting the letters. He just sent us a few pictures since he has been in Chile for 2 weeks now. It's amazing to hear the experiences and the change in him. His testimony has grown and he is doing amazing, even his Spanish! I can't wait to talk to his on Christmas!!!! Love you Jared and we are SOO proud of you!
8 comments:
I love seeing them in the field, it makes it so real that they are actually out there serving and being a missionary! Crazy right? We miss Jared! (he was a great babysitter!) :)
I love missionary pictures!!! It's so fun to see them hard at work :D
That's a neat picture! We wish him the best!
that's great!
Marlee, I found your blog through Russ and Katie's--it's so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Glad your Thanksgiving was so good!
how crazy is that? that picture is so totally awesome though...it kinda looks like he's in India! I'm sure he's just the best missionary...what a great kid.
hey girl,
oh jared looks so great and i am so glad he is doing so well. i was going to tell you when i need a little boost about not being able to run i look on here and read what you have done. it's so great, i love it. it's also great brittney is home. yay! and i love your long hair, way cute. miss you!
That's awesome! What a great Missionary! We get to talk to Kaleb on Christmas too, so exciting! haha! Have a wonderful Christmas! :)
Post a Comment