Monday, June 29, 2009
First Prenatal Class
Tonight Spencer and I got to attend our first out of 6 prenatal classes. It's one time a week for 2 hours, lets be honest Spencer was not too excited about attending the class. Tonight he admitted it was not bad and the time went faster than he thought. I really enjoyed it. We went over a lot and got to actually go to the hospital and take a tour of the OB. When we left we both were excited!!! We can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so EXCITED for you guys! We are gonna be down there on Fri. I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Baby Classes! That's what Lance and I called them! haha. Ya Lance was the same way...then he really enjoyed them...then became the "class clown," but he asked the BEST questions. Thank goodness cuz I was too scared! haha. How exciting! Those classes make the time go by a little faster!
Matt wasn't excited about our classes either. We have our last one tomorrow night! Have fun and enjoy them!
Post a Comment