Monday, June 1, 2009
I LOVE IT...
I guess you could say that I am totally obsessed with the baby moving! She is seriously a little firecracker. I predict that she will calm down the bigger she gets because she has less room. I am kinda sad about that. I really love the feeling of her doing flips, kicking, punching, and dancing. Sometimes she end in a not so comfortable position but is pretty good about moving if I kinda push on her a bit. The other night she woke me up for the first time... its not that easy I sleep very sound!!! Anyways, I played with my tummy for while until Spencer woke up. We stayed awake for like another hour watching my tummy move and feeling her just going nuts. It was awesome. I have loved being pregnant and can't believe how fast the time is going! 14 weeks left!! NUTS!!! I have so many projects to finish and some I have not started. (making her bedding and decorating the nursery) I plan starting it after our trip to Nauvoo (we leave the 17th and come home the 28th... YEAH) then we are having the Forsberg Family for the 4th of July. After all that fun I have to get busy sewing!!! We are totally excited and counting down the days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If she's anything like Reeslyn then she won't slow down even when she gets bigger! Reeslyn was still doing flips the day before I delivered her!!!
You looked so cute with your little belly! I am so glad we got to hang out this week!!! We need to do that way more often. Spencer makes me laugh! =) haha. And dont count on her slowing down. Anastyn moved clear through the delivery!! So she wont slow down, she'll just start hurting you. Its then that it stops being cute! =)
I loved feeling Tanner move too and it was a good thing because he never stopped. He still is constantly moving. I am so glad the time is going fast.
Post a Comment