
In Rocky Point!! Every year my family has a Steve Haymore Reunion in Mexico. We went done Friday morning and got home late last night. Thanks Amanda and Garet for the ride. It was a little different this year but very nice at the same time. Because of everything that has been going on in Mexico with the flew and drugs it was not that crouded. Don't get me wrong still lots of Americans but less traffic. This year was a little bit different for me because....
FIRST: EVERYONE was there except for Spencer couldn't come!!!I MISSED SPENCER!! He had to stay home because of school. This is is last summer to be in school and we are so SOO excited! We all missed him!
Second: I was pregnant! It really was not bad at all. My feet got really puffy but they are now back to normal. I could barely bend my toes.Third: I wasn't in the middle of training for a Triathlon!!! Usually I have a triathlon in July that I am training for. I still got up and jogged with my 2 sisters and felt great but very slow. Here are some highlights of our trip..........



Dinner at Flavios!!! After dinner Dad always has the Mariachi (sp?) band play music for us to dance. We danced for like an hour! I am sure some people thought we were crazy but we had a good time!


Playing softball, home run durby, sand castles are always a must during low tide
Thrifty Ice Cream is always yummy!! You better believe I got Choco Crunch AKA Chocolate Molten Crunch (Spencer's favorite) I ate that entire cone!!
The Beach is my favortie!! I LOVE swimming in the water, floating on the rafts, boogie boards, and being in the sun!! We had a wide range of waves this year. We had some calm and some really BIG waves!!
This is my Bro-in-law Garet skim boarding!! It's a favorite to everyone!! I couldn't do it this year because I always fall and probably not the best idea for a prego lady. NEXT year!!!
Amanda and Paige: The Girls at dinner: Kade, Paige, and Karlie. We had a wonderful trip and already can't wait for next year. We will have our little baby girl with us!!!
10 comments:
sounds so fun... wish I could go right now..
so fun! sean misses those taco runs with spence!
How fun! We still have yet to make a trip with all our hubbies!! And now that we all have kids...it would be a great getaway! Next summer!! By then our kids will be old enough to leave for a couple days! =)
I love Rocky Point and glad we actually went. Yes we all missed spencer there. I had fun traveling with you and glad you came along!! LOVE you!!!
I want some of your pics. can you email them to me?
Oh I'm so jealous! I've been dying to go down there! I'm gald you guys had fun though!
oh so fun!! i can't tell you how many years it's been since i've been down there.
so FUN!
I love all the pictures!
Any picture that has Paige, Garet or I. and especially the girl picture. Everyone actually looks nice in the pciture that I have..even Jacee. but it is really really dark. Thanks!!!
oh i miss rocky point! i'm so glad i got to see you and spencer, you are an adorable pregnant lady, i love it.
Post a Comment