Monday, May 18, 2009

Forsberg BBQ







This past weekend we went up to Phoenix. We left Friday when Spencer got off work and went straight to the Temple. That was one of our New Years Goals. We have made it to the Temple very month but Jan. It really has made a difference in our lives. Next month we are going to the Nauvoo Temple!!!
After the temple we headed up to Phoenix. Which is always a good time. Saturday morning we went to the stake preparedness fair. It was really fun to see old friends and to attend the classes. After that we went to Costco (ALWAYS one of our favorite places) after we went to JoAnn's to get all the material for the baby nursery. My goal is to get started on all her bedding before our Nauvoo trip, after our Mexico trip. I LOVE the material! I am excited to decorate the bedroom. After that eventful day it didn't end. They planned a family BBQ and EVERYONE was there. (even Sean from Louisiana) We ate lots of yummy food and played in the pool. After the BBQ some of the adults went to the movies. We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for having us!! LOVE you ALL!!

2 comments:

Dyanna said...

O my sweet Marlee! You're having a baby! I am so happy for you! So I was reading your blog and I have tears in my eyes because I am so happy for you! O I can't wait to see you! I love you so much and miss you like crazy! Love you tons! Dyanna

Jessica said...

We had so much fun!