You know your looking Pregnant when:
*People ask if your using Cocoa Butter so you don't get stretch marks
*Notice your Pregnant
*Somebody says, "Wow, your getting big fast."
*You can't suck in anymore
*When you spill it doesn't go to the floor it gets stuck on your tummy!!!
*Your pants are getting harder to button
*You can't squeeze through little areas that you usually could squeeze through.
I sure did "POP" this week. It's nice to get passed the "fat stage" and actually look pregnant. It's still funny to me when I look in the mirror. My sister pointed out to me.."Marlee, you better enjoy being that size because you will not be that small for another 3 1/2 months." So far I am in my weight goal but already weigh the most I EVER have. When I went to the Dr. and he kept moving the little bar further down, I felt my eyes just about fall out!! I have not watched what I have been eating AT ALL this pregnancy but try to make smart choices. I sure crave sugar!! I am just enjoying being pregnant. I am teaching aerobics but running/jogging is going to end slowly. It is just not fun running for 3 min then having to find a bush. (you know what I mean) It has been fun being pregnant, besides the first 3 1/2 months.
7 comments:
Congratulations on the up coming baby. I would get so annoyed when people would tell me I looked big.
Don't forget to rest a lot. It takes a lot of energy to grow a baby!
oh yes...get ready for all the fun comments people are going to say until the very end. some of them are pretty funny.
but seriously marlee, a post like that needs a picture to go with it, don't you think? i do!
How exciting! I loved being pregnant.. I loved everything about it. We are so excited for you too!! Congrats
ya where's the picture?? isn't it funny how you totally do "pop" all of a sudden.
You are hillarious Marlee! I'm excited to see you actually look pregnant! I'm sure you make one of the cutest pregnant girls ever!
i agree with mary anne! i want to see a pic of the cute little belly as well. the worst comment i got was you have to be having twins. hopefully you will have all the best comments!!!
MARLEE...I want to see you! You need to post a picture! I bet you are adorable! I know it sounds weird, but I loved being pregnant. I felt good and had an excuse to eat seconds! Ha ha.
ENJOY it! Come see us when you are in Mesa.
Just be glad that your nose wont swell like mine!!! I swore I was gonna get stretch marks on it if it got any bigger! I just looked at a picture yesterday and about died. I'm glad to say, it is back to normal now!
Post a Comment