Monday, April 27, 2009

Just a taste..


This past weekend we got to watch our niece Friday-Sunday. Paige is 18 months old and ADORABLE!! Spencer and I had so much fun!! He is so excited to have a little girl. I was teasing that she had "Uncles" rapped around her finger I can't imagine his own little girl. Paige loves Spencer!!! Amanda and Garet went to Disneyland so we volunteered to watch her. It was a real treat. They don't live in Sierra Vista so it was fun to spend some quality time with her. It gave us both a small taste of what we will have in 18 months. I hope our little girl will be as behaved as she was. Spencer said, "Paige is easy!!" Thanks Amanda and Garet for letting Paige stay with us!!

3 comments:

Gina Lee said...

I'll come drop Porter off for the weekend and have Spencer see what hard is!! haha. She is such a doll. Cant wait for you to have yours!

Machelle said...

Congrats on the baby Marlee. Im so excited for you.

Kara said...

Paige is such a cutie, who couldn't she have wrapped around her finger? :)