It really has not been a year but heck it has been a good while!! So I'll give you a quick update before I have to go. Okay lets be honest you don't have to read this... It's not all that exciting. Just for those we have not talked to in a while. Life has been busy for us around here but it's about to calm down my direction. I still am doing Personal Training, and loving it. I have been nervous about the economy affecting my little income but so far it hasn't affected it to much just not growing. I am taking a break from step aerobics and now teaching water aerobics since the weather is getting better!! I LOVE IT!! Boys Volleyball and Club Volleyball are over in 3 weeks. Then my afternoons will open up! YEAH, I have a million projects I want to do this summer. Spencer is incredibly busy right now with tons going on. He has been working over time at work and still getting good grades. We are counting the days until he is done with his Master's!! I am so proud of him being dedicated to get it! On top of school, work, and church he is Coaching Little League plus its softball season. Every night we either have volleyball, softball games, little league games, and mutual. It keeps us young and busy.
Being such a wonderful time of year we have really enjoyed working outside in the yard. I love working in the yard!!! Our flower garden and vegetable garden are looking good. Spencer has been busy putting pay-vers (sp?) in the back yard. It's a lot of work. I will take some pictures. Well for those of you that read this, I am impressed! I will post some Easter pictures, yard pictures, and random pictures soon.
3 comments:
of course i'm reading it! i'm totally into knowing what's going on in your life :)
things sure get busy around there...you guys are so great. and so talented.
so my triathlon is this saturday. i know you're the expert, so any tips before the race??? what do you usually eat before you do one? i'm afraid to get a cramp right off the bat or something horrible like that. that would be like the worst thing ever for me.
i can't believe that is all i am getting in that post! its been years and you are telling me about your BACKYARD! lets do better mar
so, you update your blog and leave off the best news of the world!!!!where is the ultra sound and the moniter that tells everyone how many days, hours and minutes until delivery time?????this grandma wants everyone to know the news about lucky 13....
Post a Comment