Thursday, April 16, 2009

Okay....

Pictures from the Precious Post: Here are my gardens. I Love them and hope that we get a good amount of food this year. We planted greenbeans, chili, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, chives, herbs, cantaloupe, and squash.

Spencer has been working hard in the backyard trying to finish the walk way! It looks great and is almost done! I will take a picture of the final product when it is complete!

These are some flowers from our flower garden! I'm not sure which I enjoy more the flower garden or the vegetable garden . I just enjoy both and working in the yard.


We colored Easter Eggs with all the nieces and nephews, as you can see I forgot to get my camera out until they were all done and this is just some of us finishing up. This picture of Spencer and I, WOW our poor kids. The nieces and nephews sure got a good laugh. It's sick!The Easter Bunny came to our house too! WE got tons of candy and some other fun stuff!!!!Here is the BEST NEWS!!!!We also had a wonderful experience yesterday, we got to find out what we are having!! We are so excited!!

16 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

YIPEE!! I am so excited for you. Wasn't it so much fun watching the sonogram...and all the crazy feelings you felt!
The Garden looks awesome. I need to learn how to do that. I have a great yard and room where Garets parents had one. I need to get to work...first things first though...I have to finish moving in. And I love the flowers
Also..had fun with you last weekend. We will miss you this next weekend. I think we are only coming for Sunday though....and I need to talk to you about Paige next week. Can't decide how to get here there..you sure youjust don't want to come to thatcher?... hahaha

Mary Anne said...

AHHHHHH!!!! YEAH! Oh Marlee I'm so excited for you guys! This is gonna be great! She is so lucky to have parents that shove jelly beans on their teeth and take pictures of it...such a lucky girl :) love you guys!

p.s. the gardens look great!

larissa said...

Marlee! so happy for you two!!
I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Reading your post really made my day.

Heidi Joncas said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun. When are you due!?!

Anonymous said...

Marlee!!! I had no idea you were prego!!! Conrats mama!!! How wonderful!

Gina Lee said...

Halleluia! Its about stinkin time! haha. I have been waiting what seems forEVER for you to post. I am so excited to have girls so close...4 of us will have girls close, how fun is that?! Love you and cant wait to see you tonight.

Erin said...

That is so exciting Marlee!! I had heard you were pregnant and I've been waiting for a post about it. Girls are SO FUN!!! You will love it so much. Congratulations. You will be such a great momma!

Our Ohana said...

how FUN!!! That's exciting but, you totally don't look pregnant enough to be finding out what you're having!!!! :o)

Your gardens look great too ... I need to become a gardener!!

Larrabee said...

Yahhh Marlee..that is so great that you are having a little girl. I am so happy for you guys. When are you due?

Jana and Brett said...

Marlee I didn't even know you were pregnant??? congrats girlie! have fun with the girl things!!!!

The Clawson's said...

Yea!!! I was wondering if that little rumor was true! and it is! I'm so happy for you and Spencer! And that's so great that your having a girl!!!Congrats!

Melissa said...

Yea! I have been thinking about you guys, wondering when the big post was gping to come! Congratulations! I am a little jealous of your garden. I even bought plants this year, but they died before I actually planted them. I am a loser!

Christi Pobst said...

Congrats! So exciting we are so close! My boy and your girl will have to at least go on one date! How have you been feeling?

THE POTTLES said...

Holy Moly!!!! I am so excited for you two!!! I feel bad I have not called you in a while! I hope everthing is going good!! It sounds like it is though!!! Well give me a call if you just want to talk or if you are bored. I want you to know I miss you and love you! Have a great day!!!

Kara said...

I'm guessing that little girl already has Spencer wrapped around her tiny little finger! ;) I'm so excited for you guys and so happy to have more girls in the family! Wha hoo!
And your yard is aweome! Hopefully one of these days those lazy neighbors of yours will get their yard done... ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok I went looking back at your previous post to see where you anounced you are pregnant, but I can't find it! Congrats! Girls are tons of fun!!