Saturday, May 9, 2009

Miss you already....

We had a fun weekend/week! On Wednesday my Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, Sister-in law, and nephew all came to visit us!!! Are we lucky or what? I really LOVE my Sis-in-law (Jessica) I Love her work. I love when she has to come work in Southern Arizona and stay with us!! It is super fun when she brings some of the family with her! It's fun to catch up and just hang out and talk. I am so lucky to have great in-laws that really love and care about us. I married into a great family!!! Thanks for coming and we Love you all!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! (its not very often we see each other 2 weekends in row)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i love you guys too and love going down there!! we always have so much fun! the movies we watched this weekend were an extra bonus!!