Thursday, May 14, 2009
SURPRISE....
So the other day I was busy doing stuff around the house and the door bell rings. I answered the door and to my surprise there was a Lowes delivery man. He said he has a delivery for us. I was totally confused and had to make sure he had the right address. He confirmed and said he has a deep freeze. I was so excited!! I had been telling Spencer that is what I wanted for Christmas. It maybe a weird thing to want but I really freeze a lot of meat, veggies, fruit, and just to stock up. Now I'll have more room for ice cream.....j/k It was a total surprise. I had to make room and it fit perfect next to my washer and dryer. (little did I know Spencer had already measured) I LOVE it!! I was so excited. I called Spencer and he said..."Happy Early Mother's Day." Now is he amazing or what???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how sweet!!! I can't wait to have a deep freezer too - think of all the stuff you're going to get to freeze!!!
those Forsberg boys!!! i love em!
I totally want one! I can't wait to have room for one!
What a wonderful surprise!!!
Post a Comment