
She has these beautiful scratches on her nose from sucking her thumb. Madison loves:
Warm baths- She likes them warmer then Spencer takes his showers, He gave her a bath a couple nights ago and she screamed. I went to see what was going on and I felt the water. It was luke warm. I put a cup of hot water in and she was much happier! Spencer couldn't believe how warm she likes it.... just like her Mother:)
LOVES her swing- I have a little travel swing and Madison has always liked it but only for a little while. It just didn't go fast enough for her. My cousin Bryna let me use her swing her little boy just out grew and she LOVES LOVES it! She can spend hours in it. She loves the mobile and looking around. It's a great babysitter.

Standing up- She loves to stand up and look around. She has always had strong little legs. When I try to sit her up to burp her she stands up.

Getting warm- She loves her blankets. I haven't noticed one particular one she like more than others but she loves her blankets...just like her Mother:)

Loves to spit up- I'm not actually sure if she loves to spit up but she sure does it a lot. She marks all my outfits with her beautiful spit up. (This picture don't do justice. Its amazing!

Music- I'm not sure if its because she was always around music while in my tummy, but she loves music. She likes loud aerobic music (she falls asleep to it often), Christmas music, church, and lullabies. When she is crying in the car I turn the music up and often times it fixes the problem.
Her thumb- I'm not sure if it is actually a habbit but she has gotten to where she sucks on her thumb whenever she is tired. I think its super cute. I went to check on her while she was taking a nap, this is what I found.

We Love our little Madison! I still think she looks more and more like her Daddy everyday. She is so cute!

4 comments:
she is getting so big! you look great in the pic in front of the tree. see ya in a few days!
Jocelyn is also a thumb sucker...Love it. I've never had one do that, she sleeps through the night,and everything. (never had one do that either) Hopefully she doesn't do it until 4th grade like my sister but for now, Wow what a blessing. I agree it is sooo cute.
she is too cute! And you are looking great!!!
I love that picture of her standing up! ADORABLE! She is so cute! Jordan and I love warm baths too, you are in good company! They are the best.
Post a Comment