Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

This spent this Christmas up in Phoenix with the Forsberg family. We had a BLAST here are A LOT of pictures to prove it.....
The day before we left Sierra Vista guess what happened... It SNOWED!!! (2 inches)

Christmas Eve at Nana and Granddad's house. Madison and all her cousins... Isn't she lucky.
Madison Christmas Eve... I LOVE her little shoes they are Santa's!
Madison in her Christmas PJ's.
Spencer on Christmas morning. It is tradition to have Pull-a-part (if you haven't had it before your missing out) and Hot Cocoa!

Let's see what Santa Brought...
Spencer got a digital picture frame and a mouse pad of Madison.
Amy got lots of fun stuff
I got a camera! I LOVE it
Nana got a new stocking
Madi got a really cute outfit. (I didn't get a picture of it, but that's her Christmas morning)


Opening Presents....
Madison had lots of fun with the tissue paper and wrapping paper.


Sunday pictures...


We had a wonderful Christmas full of fun memories! We hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas! It was fun to get Christmas cards from some of you and hear how your doing. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE her red and white tights!

Family of Disney said...

it must be so fun to dress her up!

Heidi Joncas said...

Yeah for a white Christmas!
She looks just like you. Especially in the last picture. What a cutie.

Kara said...

I still can't believe I missed the one SV snowfall of the year... bah!
Anyway, glad you guys had a great Christmas. Maddie is just so soooo precious!

Mendy said...

Maddie so getting so big! She is adorable. I love her new little outfit! Hope you guys are doing well!