Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Miss Madi....

We can't get enough of her... I can't believe 5 months ago she was still inside me! Where did the time go??
This is Madison sleeping. She is a great sleeper! She sleeps through the night and I am so grateful! She has for a long time and takes great naps so I can work. If you lie her down with a blanket and her rabbit she will fall asleep no matter where she is at. You don't have to rock her or anything. She recently covers her face with her blanket of her rabbit. She also moves everywhere! I stuck her in the crib nicely and when I was vacuuming noticed she had turned almost in a complete circle.
I love her little tongue! She plays with it a lot and loves to make funny noises with it. She also loves to play with her toes and eat them. The other day she was playing on her bed, I walked in and both feet were in her mouth. Of course I went to get the camera and she wouldn't do it anymore.
She still likes her swings! We have to buckle her in now. Doesn't this look comfortable?
This is her getting ready to puff her cheeks! She loves to spit too! I love her eyes!
Oh the faces....
peek-a-boo

She hasn't mastered sitting yet but it VERY close. This is her sitting without support but soon she finds herself leaning like this, but doesn't tip over!She loves playing on her tummy and roles over back and forth. She is able to kick her little lets to make her move in circles too.

We just cant get enough of her!! She is getting so big and getting little rolls!! Many of you know I always wanted to have a chubby baby! Here are a few pictures of her at 5 months...


Here are her stats:
Weight: 14 lbs
Height: 25 in
Head: 42 1/2 cm (she has a big head...haha)

These are some side notes of Madi at 5 months:
I roll over on one side
I squeal super loud
My toes always taste yummy
I haven't mastered sitting up but give me a few weeks
I love going in the stroller/ outside
I love Boomer, he is so interesting to me
I love taking baths and have started to take a shower every once in a while with Mommy
I go to anyone, at church Mommy holds me when I need to eat that's about it
I am learning to stay in my car seat and be content
I love then my Daddy and Mommy come pick me up. I start kicking and get very excited

5 comments:

Jessica said...

she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

We love that little Madi, Kade loves that we get to watch her every once in a while, I just wish Teagan would leave her alone!!

The Seiuli's said...

She is a doll! Love her!

Kara said...

She is seriously one adorable little girl! I love the pic of her with the beanie on--such a funny expression!

russandkatie said...

she is so cute. I wish I could have played with her and held her while she was here but I was a little out of it :) Next weekend!