Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Madi 10 months old....

This is what I like to do:

I Like to play with the toilet. -I played with the water a few times but mostly I like the flush handle and the plastic screw covers on the bottom. I stick them in my mouth and Mom tells me its yucky and takes it.

I climb in the dishwasher and find cool stuff.
I Hate folded laundry so I unfold everything my Mom just folded.

I reach up and pull anything down off the couch, counter, dresser, ect. (I get to almost everything my Mom and Dad think I can't)

I go up Grandma's stairs very fast! I don't really go down very well, I get distracted.
I close any door if its left open. I lock myself in rooms sometimes.

I stand up- I have taken like 1 step.

Whenever someone leaves the outside door opened, even cracked opened I sneak out!!

I found a cool chew toy... MY CRIB!!! My parents weren't to happy!

I drink out of my sippy cup very good.

I LOVE to sing. I sing in bed, in the car, and at church during the hymns and don't always cut off the same time as everyone else.

I learned how to open up cupboards and drawers. I LOVE to pull out my clothes!

I have 6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
I LOVE my Daddy! I am starting to choose him over Mom sometimes!
(I just like this picture)
My Mom and Dad say I am growing up to fast. I can't wait to walk..... They don't even know whats coming!!

5 comments:

Family of Disney said...

ah the joys of a typical child! :)

btw at two she'll still do some of that stuff

Jessica said...

so cute...can't wait to see you guys this week!

Tyler and Bryna said...

aw sounds just like cole. Into EVERYTHING. She is a doll waddie!!

Gina Lee said...

So did you just take pictures of you when you were little and add them as her?! Because seriously...its scary how much she looks like you. I want to squeeze her! And seriously...I feel like I am a kid again looking at my best friend. haha

Kara said...

She getting so grownup! She is such a cutie patootie!