Monday, July 12, 2010

What do you get when.....

you get 125 Lunt's together??? A PARTY!!! This weekend we went to Brentwood (near Alpine) for our Lunt (Mom's side) family reunion. It was a blast! Here are some highlights....

Playing in the dirt
Being silly with my Sister's... We missed Karisa (Taylor had Allstars)
All the Grandchildren that were there plus some spouses AND Grandma.
(There are 68 Grand kids without in-laws: not all pictured)
All the Great Grandchildren with Grandma= pictured 61 (total of around 88)
Climbed trees...
Horse rides....
Went on Amazing hikes...
LOTS of Rhino and Quad rides.... (even in the rain)
As you can see we had so SOO much fun! We have this reunion every 2 years to catch up with one another. (even though see some at weddings, baptisms, ect.) It was a great turn out with fun activities, games, and of course yummy food. We are lucky to still have Grandma come, She is 88 and still running like a champ! She is a wonderful person and example to us all. WE love her!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you posted pics from the reunion! We always wish we could come, but it just never seems to work out. I'm sad I couldn't be there :( I'm glad you all had so much fun!