Yeah Congratulations!!!!!!!!
before I even read what you wrote on your post Mallory was standing next to me and asked if Madison was wearing a wig. very funny!Congratulations!!!
Oh congrats! Such a fun secret to share on Christmas!
Congrats!!
Congratulations Marlee! Madison is going to make a GREAT big sister!
I knew it!!! Congrats. My baby-romitor has never steered me wrong. Especially with YOU!! haha
congrats!
Congrats Marlee! That's SO exciting!
Oooohhhh man!!! What a fun present to give everyone :) Now you need to give the details...when are you due, how are you feeling, etc. Don't leave me hanging! Love you!
:) I was suspicious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yeah Congratulations!!!!!!!!
before I even read what you wrote on your post Mallory was standing next to me and asked if Madison was wearing a wig. very funny!
Congratulations!!!
Oh congrats! Such a fun secret to share on Christmas!
Congrats!!
Congratulations Marlee! Madison is going to make a GREAT big sister!
I knew it!!! Congrats. My baby-romitor has never steered me wrong. Especially with YOU!! haha
congrats!
Congrats Marlee! That's SO exciting!
Oooohhhh man!!! What a fun present to give everyone :) Now you need to give the details...when are you due, how are you feeling, etc. Don't leave me hanging! Love you!
:) I was suspicious!
Post a Comment