Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2011

Like most of you, we LOVE Christmas. We had our traditional Christmas Eve with the Haymore family that lives here or that was visiting. We had our big Mexican feast and Christmas program.


After the Program Spencer and Jared went and delivered some gifts and got to help spread the Christmas spirit.


We had so much fun this year with the entire Steve Haymore family. It had been a few year since Jared had been gone on his mission. This year we decided to all have the same matching pajama pants.


Christmas morning was so much fun with all the little kids. We had a total of 16 people sleeping at my parents house so it made for lots of presents and a big visit from Santa.


As always we were spoiled and well taken care of. It was a busy Christmas with LOTS of family. That night we all go together again for a big Christmas dinner and enjoyed the kids everywhere playing, the boys watching football, and the girls chatting. It's always fun around the Holidays with Family and Friends.
We are excited to see all the Forsberg family for New Years. (post will be coming)

Baby details:
It seems like we found out along time ago! (beginning of October)
With Madi I got sick in the evenings but felt great during the day, with this one I have felt yucky ALL day but "sick" late afternoon/ evenings. It sure made if fun sometimes!
I am 4 months (16 1/2 wks)
We are super excited!
I am due June 14th (my Grandpa Lunt's birthday)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

pajamas look cute! so excited for the new baby!

Family of Disney said...

I'm a June 15th baby. IT is the perfect timing away from Christmas. Major gifts every six months!

Aston Family said...

Congrats Marlee! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I am actually due June 14th as well!!! That is soooo exciting! Hope you are feeling better!