Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's time....

Tomorrow is the big day!! WE get to find out what we are having. BOY or GIRL... It seems about even with guesses so far. It's so funny to me when people say..."What do you think it is, Mother's usually have that instinct." haha I guess I am missing that part. I have no idea what it is but really I'm happy with either one. Some days I say Boy other days I say Girl. Spence says its totally a boy.

8 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

ah!!! keep me posted!!! i can't wait!!!!

Jana and Brett said...

I'm going to say Girl! :0)

Mary Anne said...

BOY! BOY! Or maybe I should have seen what Gina guessed and go with that :) Can't wait to find out! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

It's Wednesday... the suspense is too much! Update already! :)

THE POTTLES said...

ITS TOTALY A BOY! I can't wait! So excited for you too!

Kara said...

Yah! I can't wait for you to find out (and then text me!) ;) The husbands always say boy, so I never really take their "feeling" into consideration. Maybe it is a boy though...we'll see tomorrow!

Tiffany & Danny said...

Marlee!!!!!!!!! It's already been a week.........do you know yet???? We are all dying to know!!! HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Ok Marlee either you tell or I will!