Anyways, when we were getting the sonogram the baby didn't really cooperate very well. It wasn't as wild as Madison was. If didn't want to move and didn't want to look at us. After some playing with my tummy, the nurse said... I think your having another princess. Spencer said, "oh okay." I started laughing and was excited. After we finally got "her" to move she was a little more friendly. We got to play with her and take lots of pictures for about 45min. After the nurse left, while waiting for the Dr, Spencer said, "Marlee I am so excited to have 2 little girls. It will be fun to come home from work and have them there. I Love having Madison, and can't wait for another. I just don't want all girls." I understood and agreed but laughed. Then he said, "they better not be moody and full of drama." Then I really laughed. All in all we are both excited and can't believe how fast the time has gone. We can't believe we are halfway. Here is a picture I promised some of you... me at 20wks/ 5 months. I can TOTALLY agree that with the second baby you sure "pop" a little sooner. I looked at pictures.... believe me.

7 comments:
Marlee you look cute....so good of you to take a.belly picture. I haven't don't that yet. And no.....there is NO WAY! you are bigger then me. Just wait when I get home...I'll take a picture.
YEAH for girls and cute pregnant bellies!!!
you look great!!!miss you all lots. can't believe that the new baby will be here in just a few months. new home and new baby--a perfect year....love froom augusta avenue.
Congrats!! Tell Spencer that girls are fun, not everything is drama (except if you live with my girls, lol), he is going to love having three girls waiting for him every day after work...Nya & Maddy love to run and open the door everytime they hear the garage open, they love their daddy!
Congrats again!
Congrats!!! That is soooo exciting! Little girls are so much fun and her and Madi will be the best of friends! :) You look adorable! Hope you feel better soon!
Ha ha Spencer that is hilarious. How fun though!! They will be little buddies it will be so fun for you guys. And you look adorable Marlee!
YEA! I am so excited for you! You look so cute prego! love ya!
Post a Comment