Thursday, July 21, 2011

Old Man??

Spencer turned the dirty 30! I can't believe it! I remember when my parents were in their 30's and thinking it was so old. Now I have a totally different mind frame. Don't get me wrong it is crazy that my husband is 30!! Talk about CRAZY!!
We started the day with Madison and I decorating with balloons and signs. Then he opened his presents. This is part of what Madison got him he was really excited... haha

Then we made him a yummy breakfast, oatmeal pancakes (he loves them) with strawberries and whip cream.

I'm HORRIBLE and didn't take any pictures the rest of the day. Spencer, Makenzie and I went to dinner. Then we had some friends over to hangout, eat, and of course most of the night we laughed. Madi had her first sleep over at Grandma's house. Happy 30th Birthday Spencer!! We love you more than you will every know!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Well happy birthday old man! Ha ha, isn't it funny that 30 isn't all that old anymore? Oh man, before you know it we'll be there. Yikes. I'm not scared, your thirties are like the best years, right?