Friday, July 8, 2011

Makenzie's Baby Blessing

July 3rd Spencer gave Makenzie a beautiful blessing. Some of you probably think that's is crazy we did it when she was only 2 weeks old. Being 4th of July weekend we new we would have lots of family here so it would be easy. Also, the first Sunday in Aug we will be gone and the first Sunday in September we will be gone. (both for family reunions) So we figured July worked perfect. We had a lot support and lots of family here. Thank you everyone for making the sacrifice to be there.
Makenzie looked as cute/beautiful as could be! She wore the same dress I did when I was blessed and Madison. Here are a lot of pictures of her... I am sure you all agree how perfect she is. (yes I am a proud Mom)




The beautiful white blanket was made by my Mom (Kenzie's Grandma)and those ADORABLE shoes were made by my Grandma (Kenzie's Great Grandma).

I tried to get a picture of the 2 girls but Madison had more interest playing with her cousins. This was the only one i got before she said, "Done Mom." Then she started pushing her off.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

love the pictures. spencer gave a great blessing. it was a fun weekend! carter is still talking about the tarantula!

Dyanna said...

Aww! She's so beautiful and a petite little lady! I love you guys!

The Seiuli's said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad we were a part of Kenzie's blessing too! Love you guys! ;)

Mary Anne said...

She IS perfect! Oh those little shoes...are you serious. I just want to kiss those little feet!

Aston Family said...

She is such a doll!!! Congrats!!! Love her!