Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TO SUM IT ALL UP.....

Well.. Well.. It has been a very busy month so far. (I know it's only the 17th) It has also been a great month full of fun things. Here is a quick summary of what has taken place:
-We're still training (when we can) for a triathlon in July
*my bike got a flat in the middle of a ride. (it was great)
*we got areo bars and clips for our bikes. (love them)

-Elder Haymore got his Mission call to: Chile Vina Del Mar Mission (reports Sept. 26)
*He went through the temple on Wednesday @ the same time as Bryna (cousin)
We went up early and got to meet some of the Forsberg family for lunch. It was fun to see all of them again! Thanks for arranging that!!!


-Bryna got married to Tyler Isaacson

-I played in a doubles volleyball tourny on Saturday. This Saturday I am playing in a doubles coed. (it's in the park)

-We Finished our yard and LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Spencer did a great job with the grass. It is soo-> nice not having that nasty dirt in the house.

-Spencer finished little league and is excited to have some free time! He just had his last softball game last night. They are now playing in the championship on Friday. He will be missing it because he is going to New York.

-Club Volleyball it over. We finished the season in 3rd in our division. They were such a fun team!

-Spencer played in a golf tourney and was awarded the longest drive.

-Our Neighbors moved and we are so excited about our new neighbors, Garrick and Kara!! (cousin)

-We got a Bunko group started. (yeah for girls night)

LAST THING.....

-I got a new running partner.


Spencer and I so far are loving it!! He is a great dog. We have been thinking about getting a puppy and really wanted a brown lab. He loves people, rabbits, running, and water. He is not a little pup like I pictured, he's 18 months old. So far ever night Spencer and I have enjoyed trying to teach him to fetch, sit, shake, roll over, and all that jazz. He is a smart dog and catching on fast. What Spencer loves most is he doesn't bark very often, or poop in the yard. (he saves it for when we are running) I love that he has not tryed to eat my flowers or mess with my garden. (We are still going to put a little fence to protect them.) the first night I got up several times to make sure he was not having a hay day in the garden. It is doing so good I would be ticked at him.



That is basically a quick update on our lives. It has been busy but great!

10 comments:

Mary Anne said...

WOW! never a dull moment for the two of you! I love hearing about all your fun news...the house and garden look great. The dog is awesome. Congrats to Jared and Bryna. Yeah for triathlons (Dusty just did one last week...me not so much at the moment:) And hooray for all the other fun stuff! I would love to see you when I come down next week...NEXT WEEK! I didn't realize until just now that it's only a week away! I LOVE AZ!

Jessie and Byron said...

YEAH!!! Sounds like you guys are busy, I am in a BUNCO group and LOVE it, its so much fun!! You will LOVE it too!!

taytum said...

We have a Bunco group here. Well, lately we have died off, but we used to go really strong! It was so fun to get together with a bunch of other women and just have a break from our husbands and families for an hour or two once a month. Maybe it's time to start it back up again....

Gina Lee said...

Okay like 3 (or maybe 4) things. First off, your yard looks great. I cant wait to see it all done in person next time we come down. Second, yeah for Jared!! Third...since when is Club Cochise PINK?? What the heck man, what happened to the beautiful teal and purple?! And lastly, yeah for dogs. How fun! Welcome to the doggie club, you'll never go without one again. Love you and miss you. We need to have the girls night we talked about. Talk to you later.

russandkatie said...

Is his name Bubba?

russandkatie said...

oh ya and does he always have that thing sticking out???

he is so cute!

Christi Pobst said...

This is quite the update! Everything looks so fun! I don't even know what to say it all looks like so much fun!

Spencer and Marlee said...

His name is actually Boomer. We thought about Bubba! (In memory of) We are actually getting rid of him. I'll post details later!

THE POTTLES said...

I love your new running partner he is cute! Well I know I am a bad friend because I haven't called you at all but we are leaving for payson today and I hope I can get a hold of you just because I want to talk and see how everything is going? Well see ya

Jess said...

Glad we found your blog. Looks like you have had a fun month. It will be fun to keep up with each other. We hope to see you at the wedding on the 17th.