
We eat at the same restaurant every year. They have amazing sunsets.

The owner actually remembers us so he always gives us stuff "on the house." This year we got 3 HUGE plates of clams. Spencer and I ate almost an entire plate.

Beach Bums! It was actually kinda cold. I was bummed I wanted to work on my tan.
It finally started to warm up the last two days we were there. (high 70's)

Are they cute or what! This was the only niece and nephew there. (We missed the other 4)

We LOVE having Paige close to us! We are so glad they moved back to Az.

It's always fun going to church there too! (even though its not a big difference from the Spanish branch) This is when we found out we were getting another temple in Phoenix. YEAH!!! (not to far from my in laws)

Amanda and I getting close to the ground to stay out of the cold wind.
p.s. That is Amanda's book not mine. One day I will learn to love reading.

The Boys LOST in Mad Gab the night before. We made the deal that whoever lost had dishes the next day. (that is what they're suppose to be doing)

Can't leave Rocky Point with out finding an octopus. (it's a baby)
We had a great time! It is SOOO nice to take a break from the world and go to the beach. No cell phones, worries, work, cooking(My Mom did it all)It is totally relaxing!
5 comments:
sounds like another fun trip! love your new background! it was fun seeing you guys this week...hopefully we'll see you again soon.
So jealous! I cant wait til we take that trip next year!! (although secretly I wish it were this year without baby weight! haha) Looks like you had lots of fun! I cant believe it was cold...we went a few years ago that same weekend and fried! Anyways, you're so welcome for the kitchen decor. I cant not think of you when I see it.
P.s. If you (or Spencer most likely) was wondering why the grass stomper thing was over by the gate was because Kameron stomped out our foot prints as we walked out! Men... lol
oh oh oh Rocky Point! How I wish I could go back...I guess I'll get my chance soon! I seriously have the BEST memories there it is ridiculous. That's awesome that the guy and con Flavio remembers you guys (i'm guessing that's the place you're talking about because we ate there like 3 times :)
Anyway, sounds like you had a great time with the family. You guys are so cute!
how fun! next you guys will have to plan a trip to the cabin so we can see you!
LOVE the new blog look. I love Rocky Point too! Looks like such a fun trip.
Post a Comment