Thursday, May 15, 2008

Appropriate or Not......

So this week has been wonderful not going to lie. (Besides being away from Spence) I am in Tucson babysitting all 6 of the Bendall's. (Some of you may know them) Anyways long story short... They have two little girls (ages 3 & 4) WAY TOO CUTE!! They were playing then all the sudden I heard some little arguing. I walked back to see what was going on. I found two little girl with their pants dropped both trying to go to the bathroom. The conversation went like this...
Girl 1= "Marlee I was on the toilet and she pushed me off."
Girl 2= "No sure, but I really have to go bad."
Marlee= "Well, come with me and you can go in the other bathroom."
Girl 1= "No, I will wait for her to go.... HURRY!! You need to push. Are you trying to go poop?"
Girl 2= "Yes, I am pushing!" (Her voice and face were funny)
Girl 1=" Keep pushing it will make you feel better."
Girl 2= "I'm trying!...Okay here it comes. Watch out, Move!"
(The one girl had her head back trying to see if she was going.)
Girl 1= "Good Job, You feel better right?"
Girl 2= "Yes it's your turn now."

It was funny! I had to just sit and watch. I really wanted to go get my phone to record it. They are so cute and so good. I love these kids!

6 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

That's the funniest thing i've ever heard!!! I talked to Spencer the other night at the game and he said you were gone so you need to come back so i can come visit!!! Love~B~

Erin said...

I just about died reading that!! How hilarious! Oh man, too too funny.

Margo said...

Ok, that is hilarious! It is good to see you on here. I read your post before this and had to laugh. I LOVE sushi. I would eat it for every meal if I could. Las Vegas rolls at Ra are the BEST! You have to try them. Well looks like you guys are great!

Jessica said...

that is such a funny story!!

Mendy said...

It's so fun to read these stories..I'm sure my babysitters could tell some great stories about my kids! Tell Spencer we say hey!

Lisa said...

Those Garmin watches are heaven. I have one myself. I love it!! I still haven't figured out how to use everything on cause it's sooo cool, but i will. It makes running that much more enjoyable.