Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HUSBAND OF THE YEAR GOES TO....

SPENCER!!!!!!!!! So like I posted earlier I spent a week in Tucson babysitting. I had a BLAST! Although, I did miss Spencer. This was not our first time apart but I still missed him. I got back late Friday night and then Saturday was very busy.(we didn't even get to see each other) I met up with him that night at the adult session of Stake Conference. He took me out for ice cream after. It was great! BUT what REALLY made him the husband of the year was..... I came home to this....

An Electric PIANO!!!!

I love it! I have been wanting one for so long. His co-worker decided to sell hers so we got a SMOKING deal! We had fun singing and playing it all day Sunday.
BUT there is more to the surprise......

A LOBSTER dinner!!!!

We usually go to my Mom's house for Sunday dinner. However, during the week we are not home at the same time to eat together. He planned a dinner for us together that Sunday afternoon.
PLUS....

A NEW WATCH!!


This is not a regular watch. This is a runners best friend. (Katie would agree) It does EVERYTHING!!! We really have enjoyed training with it this week. We set it at a mile pace and we have to run at that pace. It keeps track where we go too. (GPS) You can set up workouts, keep track or millage, race the computer runner, keep a log of your runs. It will transfer everything to your computer too! I LOVE IT!!

WOW!! Is all I can say! I wonder if I should go out of town more often. ha ha He is amazing! This was like 3 years of Christmas, Birthday, and Anniversary! I love you Spencer.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

That is very impressive!! It makes me want to go out of town too!

Mary Anne said...

He's outdone himself Marlee! what a man you have there...but was there ever any doubt about that??? I'm pretty sure I've never even had lobster...I can't believe he made it! One think for sure...I'm imipressed. Yeah for the piano and watch...those are some pretty sa-weet presents!

Mendy said...

WOW! Your man has some skills...singing and otherwise! Very thoughtful Spencer.. I don't remember you singing at family get togethers..maybe you can treat us to a solo next time we're all together sitting around the piano..

Haymore Family said...

agreed husband of the year! spencer you suck up!

russandkatie said...

Russ and Spencer must be brothers! Aren't they the best! Good job Spence, I'm impressed (but I've never been un-impressed with those Forsberg boys)

I am so excited for you and your new watch!!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't husbands the best! Too fun!

THE POTTLES said...

Oh cute! Spence is a good man! Way to go spence! You're lucky Marlee!

Tyler and Bryna said...

Awwww i always knew he was a keeper!!!