Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Forth of July!!

I ALWAYS have loved the 4th of July! It really is one of my favorite holidays. It is a big day here in Sierra Vista. That morning they have a parade, breakfasts, games all day at the park, box cart racing, a fun run, and possibly more. This year we got to celebrate it with a lot of family!
Friday morning we had a big "red, white, and blue" breakfast, then went to the box cart races. That was my first time and it was really fun. There was also a fun run going on at the same time. (I didn't know, next year I'm in) Some of those cars were really cool. That night we went to the fireworks. It was amazing!!! They always seem to get better each year! (LOVE IT) We listened to the band play and had a picnic. It was so fun to have a group from Spencer's family come down to experience the 4th! Some said it is now a tradition! (that was our plan) We miss getting to see them so enjoy when they come! It was also fun to see all the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and friends! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

russandkatie said...

I'm jealous!!! Wish we could have been there!!!

Val said...

I found your blog today and was so excited. I miss fourth of July in Sierra Vista; It looked like a blast. I haven't gone in like four years. Crazy, how time flies.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Thanks again for having us! The fireworks were great. I'd sit in the rain again to see them!!!

Mary Anne said...

Hey...that Val girl found my blog too and I clicked on her name and wasn'ts ure who it was. Dusty was like "is it valerie fife?" and I was like "well maybe, but I don't really think so." And then I saw that she commented on your blog too so maybe it is! Do you know?

Anyway, I loved looking at your pictures! You camera does a great job! I miss Fourth of July in SV, but this year in Provo was pretty great. Dusty and I kinda had it all to ourselves, which is different, but it was kinda neat. It looks like you had a great time!