

.jpg)
Every other year we have a HUGE Lunt reunion. It is always so much fun to see all the counsins and now all thir kids. It's crazy how big the family is getting! (it's only going to get bigger with 68 grandchildren and tons of great grandkids) Her are some random pictures to show the fun we had. We went on bike rides, played baseball, went fishing, when on a hike, quad rides, had great evening programs, played games, and ate lots of food!

3 comments:
yeah it looks like fun!! Where was the reuinion, looks like in the mountains somewhere. So again, who is your grandparents? Oh yeah and our new bishop in our new ward asked if we new your mom, and you guys, I don't know their first names but its HUISH. Bishop Huish and his wife. They connected her to Lunt to Duncan. So yeah! Glad you guys had fun!
Yeah that was so much fun. I want some of those pictures!!!...did you get any of you and spenc?
I love the LUNT reunions! I was so much fun to see everyone.
Post a Comment